The organizer reservs the right to change the conference program.
Any suggestions or advices regarding agenda are welcome by email to email@example.com
Pre-Event Monday, September 22, 2014
Day 1 Program Tuesday, September 23, 2014
The Development of China Paper Industry: Current Situation and Outlook
Cao Zhen Lei
Vice President of Sinolight Corporation; and Executive Vice President of China Technical Association of Paper Industry
Global Recovered Paper Outlook
Topic to be confirmed
Tang Yan Ju
China Resource Recycling Association
What Do China’s Paperboard Demand Growth and Macro Outlook Indicate for Waste Paper Demand?
Economist, Asian Paper Packaging, RISI
Integration of Industry Chain – the Inevitable Trend of Development
Liu Shou Sheng
Deputy Director & Secretary-General, China Packaging Federation Paper Products Committee
Paper Manufacturers’ Point of View: New Features in Recovered Paper Sourcing
- The choice leave to China paper manufacture: Domestic RCP vs. imported RCP
- How the paper products market’s dilemma made influence on paper manufacture’s stock?
- No more chasing marketing blindly, paper manufacture’s purchasing behavior tends to be more rational?
- The solution to domestic and foreign suppliers, we can against the change of paper manufacture’s purchasing mode.
Tang Yan Ju, Secretary General, Recovered Paper Committee, China Resource Recycling Association
~ Hou Xiao Yu, Executive President Special Assistant, Shandong Century Sunshine Paper Group Co., Ltd.
~ Richard Lynch, Export Sales Director, Rocktenn-Shanghai
~ Chen Yong, Assistant General Manager, China Recycling Development (Xuyi) Co., Ltd.
~ Chen Dan, Chief Representative, Veolia Environmental Services Asia
Indonesian Pulp & Paper Industry - Recovered Paper, Recycling & Usage
Executive Director, Indonesian Pulp and Paper Association
The RCP and Containerboard market in Thailand
Planning and System Department Manager, Sourcing and Supply Management, SCG Paper
The analysis of Fiber Structure, Cost and Profit to China Containerboard Enterprises
Senior Product Manager, RISI
Dilemma and Solutions of Sustainable Development for China Papermaking Industry
- Deal with structural overcapacity and homogeneous competition by accurate product market positioning and RCP raw materials directional purchasing
- Energy-saving – The solution to production inefficiency of paper manufactures
- The influence of waste paper recycling and usage on pulp and paper industry development (OCC recycling and imports impacts on paper packaging production, ONP recycling and imports impacts on the production of newsprint, duplex board, gray paper board )
- Government policy boost up manufactures to implement waste paper recycling: Tax relief on those manufactures will enhance their competitiveness on both domestic and foreigner market, which can also solve production inefficiency and solve overcapacity
- The possibility of strategic alliance between RCP traders and paper mills
- Have a healthy and orderly development
- Borrowing idea and experience from developed countries such as Germany and US: a healthy and orderly recovered paper industry need to establish a long-term effective management mechanism
Levi Li, General Manager, RISI Consulting (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
~ Cao Zhen Lei, Vice President of Sinolight Corporation; Executive Vice President of China Technical Association of Paper Industry
~ Liu Shou Sheng, Deputy Director & Secretary-General, China Packaging Federation Paper Products Committee
~ Ranjit S. Baxi, Managing Director, J & H Sales International Ltd.
~ Chaz Miller, Director of Policy/Advocacy, National Waste & Recycling Association
End of Day
Day 2 Program Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Domestic Recovered Paper Market Outlook
Hannah Zhao, Senior Economist, Recovered Paper, RISI Inc.
Kevin Jiang, Project Analysts, Special Project Dept., RISI
The Set-up of China Paper Recycling System-Micro-Analysis of China Paper Recycling Sector
Assistant General Manager, China Recycling Development (Xuyi) Co., Ltd.
The recent developments of European market: domestic demand and exports?
Ranjit S. Baxi
Managing Director, J & H Sales International Ltd.
Japan: Developments at Japanese Paper Recycling Industry, and How Government Facilitate the Sector
Recovered Paper Journal
Development of American paper recycling system and the challenge its facing
Director of Policy/Advocacy, National Waste & Recycling Association